The Advanced Wood Borers Management Service
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larva feed extensively on wood and destroy it.The treatment is carried out by injecting oil-based chemicals. These chemicals are injected into the tiny short holes created by the wood borers with the help of syringe. It kills the larva in the wood.
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larvae feed extensively on wood. The adults make tiny pinhead size holes on the wooden surface before flying out. The frass or powder then begins to fall out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.
Wood Preservative chemicals are injected into the tiny holes created by the wood borers with the help of a syringe. This kills larvae present in the wood. The surface of the wood is also sprayed with chemicals that contain a petroleum base.
- A warranted and long lasting solution to your wood borer problem.
- Preserves your precious furniture from wood borer damage.
Four services conducted in order to provide protection for a period of one year.
- 1st Service followed by 2nd Service after two weeks.
- 3rd Service, carried out four months after the 1st Service.
- 4th Service, carried out eight months after the 1st Service.
We recommend an Annual Maintenance Contract for all services (Cockroach Control, Red Ants Control and Black Ants Control) to keep your premises free from pests throughout the year.